Invisible Cities; Baucis shape test

Today in Digital Painting, I experimented with the shape of Baucis' body by making simple block shapes and warping them/combining them. The thumbnail scene is very unfinished, and just a draft for the sake of testing the shape of Baucis, but it is based on my current direction for the final establishing shot, and was heavily inspired by King Kong.



The perspective and framing is not finalised; I'd like to make the scene more dynamic by exaggerating the perspective a bit more, but I was limited in what I could do with the polygon-lasso tool in a short period of time. Here is a few other shapes I experimented with. I'm not quite set on the final shape yet, so it would be helpful if people told me their favourites.









Comments

  1. I'm drawn to what is 'alien' and rather menacing about that very first image, Tom .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts