What if Metropolis: First Orthograph

I was going to wait until I had finished a few of them, but I thought I'd upload this first one to make sure I'm on the right track in terms of my Orthographs. I've tried to be consistent, and tried to keep the proportions identical in all three views.



At the moment, I'm leaning towards this being my hero building. It's a club, hence the lack of windows.

The building has a basic concrete structure not too dissimilar to what could be found amongst the high-rises of central London.



But the extravagant fiberglass extensions transform the building into something much wilder.

There is no colour here at the moment, but it's not slipped my mind. I've been experimenting with vibrant colour palette's from the 80's. I expect the base concrete to be a fairly muted colour, and the extensions to be bright pastel and neon colours.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts