Friday Update #01 - 14/09/18


I think it's a good idea, for my own sake, to get into the habit of writing mandatory Friday updates. 

I'm not limiting myself to only posting on Fridays, particularly if I have some major idea or milestone that I want to discuss. However I haven't the best track-record for project time management, in fact that's quite the understatement, so by having a set time every week where I type up a short update about my progress and targets, I will be creating my own small deadlines to work towards.

It's also a place where I can take any smaller un-organised thoughts and ideas about the coursework that came up during the week, and dump them all in one place at once rather than having them clutter up the blog one at a time, and discuss how I'm understanding and coping with other aspects of the course such as life-drawing, Toolkit, and Contexts.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts