Fantastic Voyage; Natalux basic animation test

A test of the animated textures on my Natalux model. 



I like it; I might have to tone down the intensity of the line-shimmering effect so it's not so distracting, and perhaps exaggerate the separation between the line-work and the model a bit more.

I also might try bringing some of the line-work into the environment (but not animated, that would be a mess.).

Today, I learnt some good stuff about how to do subtle squash and stretch, and some basic physics simulations, so hopefully the next test should involve some hopping and shattering Natalux.




Playblast;







Texture Animation;



Comments

  1. Nice! Looking forward to seeing all of this develop further, Tom! (Oh and got your message re. next week - no probs!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts